Friday, May 23, 2008

I Am Sooooo Excited!!!

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT, SUMMER IS HERE, THE BEACH IS WAITING, AND I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I have so many plans for this summer!!!
I am going to teach swim lessons, then i might be helping with cub scout day camp, then i go to girls camp ( I can't wait, its my 4th year hike and its going to be a blast), then i go to EFY with Anglea Merrell, Chelsea Faulk, and Stacy Faulk!!! I can not wait!!! Then I go to Lake Powell withour good friends the Halls, then i go to Trinity, And I am hoping to be able to go on the trek, and a family reunion in San Diego on the Beach!!! Water Polo try outs are in the way!!!
As you an see my summer should not be boring!!! Right now all i am thinking about is school being over, 2 more weeks!!!

2 comments:

Kylii said...

WoW!!! that's a busy summer. It will keep you entertained. I hope you have fun!

Caroline said...

You are so darling starting your own blog! I love it! Can't wait to check back. Is that okay?