Sunday, June 1, 2008
My 100% A+
I keep forgetting to Blog about everything! The past 5 months, I have been working on a major Biology project. We had to become an expert in any area that we pick, that had to do with bio. I chose "The Ear" because I knew that I could interview my grandma. Anyway, a part of the project was to teach and explain your area of expertise to the class for 10 minutes. I am soooo shy at school, this scared me to death!!! So I decided to make a movie, so that I wouldn't actually have to stand and talk. First, I explained the ear process, then I had some fun facts, next I interviewed my Grandpa Davis on his hearing aids, and my Grandma Dickson on her cochlear implant, or "cochlear earplant" as she would call it. hahaha!!! Well, my movie turned out to be 16 minutes long, my class loved it and my teacher loved it. I got a 100% A+!!! I was so excited!!! Thanks to my grandparents!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment