Yesterday Was June 16th... Thats my Birthday!!! I had a lot of fun!!!
I turned 15, i am soooo excited!!! Anyway a couple weeks ago, i ordered some clothes on line with my mom, and decided that those would be my birthday present, and those didnt came unil today, so my birthday "present" yesterday was that i got to go driving... i got to drive on the actual road!!! i drove the backroads of hollister with my dad. It was at night witch was goo because there was only a few other cars!!! I had a blast... it was soooo much fun, i have to say that was one of the best birthday presents ever!!! I can't wait to get my lisence or at least my permit. Instead of having cake for my birthday i asked for a Baskin Robins Ice cream cone, so thats where we went!!! And while we were there we went on the woop de doos in the target parcking lot... i bet your wondering what that is...
Whenever my dad has the company truck we drive down the target parcking lot. The parcking lot has some invisible bumbs in the raod that we descovered one time!!! Now We know that when we have the truck and we are going 15 miles per hour, we can feel those bumps!!! It is really a lot of fun!!! So that is the answer to the Question: "What did you do for your birthday?"
" I went on the woop de doos"
1 comment:
Anna, that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to drive too, but it is a little intimidating. It's wierd to think that I could be behind the wheel in a year, liscence and all if I hustle and take drivers' ed. Your birthday sounds like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment