Sunday, July 6, 2008

Especially For Youth

This last week I went to EFY!!! It was my first time. It was soooo much fun. I recomend that everybody goes when they get the chance. i definately want to go again!!! I made soooo many new and great friends. it was a very spiritual experience. my company which was 2 girl groups and 1 guy group, was really fun, we all got along really well. Staying in dorms was a lot of fun. Angela and i went together and were roomates. We had a blast!!! On one of the days durring our freetime, we went to the BYU bookstore. Oh ya by the way I went to BYU Provo!!! Anyway at the bookstore we both got sweatshirts and chocolate cinnammin bears. Those are so good we snacked on them all week. I also got some sweats, a shirt, an undershirt, and a backpack because I needed one. That was fun. Durring our free time on another day we met the Faulks, which are the other 2 girls we went with that wernt oin our group, and went to the creamery, which is a really good ice cream place if you don't know!!! I got a small scoop of nmint chip in a sugar cone. It was huge, anywhere else they would consider it an extra large!!! Angela didnt know they were that big so she ordered a large!!! it was way huge, and very funny!!! At EFY we had like 4 devotionals every day, we went to classes, had a game night, pizza party, dances, Yw/Ym activities,survice project and a banquet. I am probably leaving a few things out too. They kept us busy all week. it was so much fun and it really strengthened my testimony!!!
It was really hot and humid in Utah, we were there for the 4th of july!!! That was fun. We got to sit out and watch fire works from the stadium of fire. It was sooo cool, i will never forget that experience. As each fire work went off, the ground would shake and it sounded lke bombs were going off. That was on Friday night. Which was the last night, so that was pretty much the last thing we did, Except after we got ready for bed, my gruoup had a pillow fight. I really liked my counciler and group and my session directors they were sooo cool and fun!!!. EFY was soooooooooo much fun, but i am glad to be home with my family.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Anna! EFY was so much fun! I had a really good experience too. I hope we'll be able to see all of our friends again someday!

Kylii said...

I want to go now. that sounds really fun. It was fun to see you there.