0. Thursday night I "swang" on the haunted swing. haha It was pretty darn scary!
1. Last Friday Courtney, Kazia and I went and ate pizza together in Porter Park. And we watched this really cute guy walk on his tight rope. He bounced on his butt and then landed on his feet on the rope. It blew our minds.
2. After that we went to DI and I got a pair of pink and purple skis with boots and all for only $23 total! I think Kazia was the most excited about that. I wish I had a picture of her, she was walking out of there like she just won a million dollars.
3. Then we went to pay less so we could feel like we were a part of civilization for a few minutes.
5. Walmart was our next stop. The original purpose was to buy latex gloves, but we also came out with soda and twizlers.
6. We had a party in the laundry room with food, music, hair extensions, and teal hair dye.
7. Then we went on an adventure with our cute guy friends. They took us to the "haunted" abandoned house. It was pretty creepy, I thought.
8. Then we went to a dance at Nauvoo house. That was fun, but got old quick.
(ok I suck at photoshop...here is the real pic)
I was just trying to be as cool as Levi!;)
9. So what better to do than climb trees, or fall out of them. SIDE NOTE: at devotional today the speaker Brother Staheli (aka the secretary to the quorum of the 12)...talked about climbing trees and falling out. He said as we get older we shouldn't climb as many trees and he said not to climb higher than you are willing to fall. So um yeah, I did that...
do you like how Courtney is laughing at me?;) lol
...lets just say others were more successful than me:D
11. That night we had a bonfire. It was way fun! This is Jenny's version of one thing that happened. "When the song Thriller came on, Anna got really excited about her favorite dance move to Thriller. So we all turned to watch her dance, and it was approximately one minute, it felt like 3. The whole time she kept saying 'hold on...wait for it....i hope they didn't cut it out' she was bobbing her head and then all of a sudden...she struck a pose and fell to the ground!"
12. Sunday, me, Jenny, and Courtney watched Pearl Harbor, such good movie! But we were devastated to find out that Kazia didn't bring the second disk cause she thought it was special features. We finished it online thank goodness.
13. Then I went to Angela's little brownie birthday party, it was really fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!
14. Monday, what a stressful day! But my highlight was that I figured out my web design homework all by myself.
15. TODAY!!! Woohoo, it wasn't the greatest for the first half of the day. I was feeling really sick and lousy as well as very stressed. But then I finished my math test and my homework. My day got better when Krista made this song for me: click here (the whole "ice in my pants thing is from last semester when I lost a dare UNO game...don't judge me) Then we had a near death (but really funny) experience on the way to walmart in Kazia's car when it started rolling backwards down a hill and the breaks wouldn't work. Courtney and I bought matching bikes at Walmart. Then I went for a good long, free bike ride with Dawn and Krista. P.S. I gave the spiritual thought in English today. I talked about the verses in Alma 56 that talk about the stripling warriors' mothers. I talked about how I am grateful for my mom. And when I finished I felt really dumb, and like it was bad, but when I turned around my teacher had tears in her eyes and she said I made her cry! SUCCESS! ;)
It's been a good last few days.







No comments:
Post a Comment