I love Kazia, we first met during the fall semester in the very beginning at a dance. Courtney introduced us. Here are 19 things we love about Kazia...
1. Kazia is wild and fun, but very mature at the same time.
2. Kazia loves to have dance parties!
4. Kazia is very quotable..example: we just remembered this one the other night from last semester,
"now that I am an adult, do I have to pay taxes?"
5. Kazia LOVES the Backstreet Boys!
(Nick Carter's towel)
6. Kazia gets embarrassed really easily, but it's all in good fun.
7. Kazia is going to volunteer in Africa, and I think that is so cool.
8. Kazia likes to have midnight cereal.
9. Kazia is very artistic.
10. Kazia plays Tennis and she is so good!
11. Kazia is adventurous!
12. Kazia is so cute and fun and sweet, she always has boys after her! AND ITS A GOOD THING!!!
(these 2 are so cute, I love them!)
13. Kazia is very spiritual, and she is planning on serving a mission.
14. Kazia always has candy in her purse for Church.
15. Kazia likes to celebrate and she has been there for all our birthdays, so now it's her turn!!
16. Kazia wants to marry a Mexican! And we like to point them out for her. (more of a joke now, but still a possibility)
17. Kazia has the cutest high pitch scream, I love it!
18. Kazia is one of the best friends you could ever have. Life would not be the same here without her!!!
19. And today is Kazia'a 19th BIRTHDAY!!!..your actual birthday this time!!!
We are going to party it up! I mean this is Kazia we are talking about!:)











No comments:
Post a Comment