Thursday, July 12, 2012

This One's for YOU Courtney!;)

Ok so for the past week Courtney has been reminding me that I have not updated my blog for a while, and I promised her I would get on that...so that's what this is! I didn't know what to blog about, but then a lot has happened in the past while!:)

p.s. since this is for Courtney, there may be some secret language that only she will get...

and I am so sick of writing papers that hopefully the pictures will tell more of a story!

1. TAKE NOTE!!! Oh my goodness, have we been taking note lately....basically it has to do with that other species that we can't live with and we can't live without.



2. I had a Birthday!:D and so has everyone else (for mom who wanted me to post about my b-day) I have some amazing friends, and they made my day special! AND Sam came on that day too...



3. Which leads me to...SAM'S BACK!!! Whoop Whoop! And it has been a party...



4. We had a really fun weekend a couple weeks ago in Idaho Falls...



5. The Fourth of July happened...






6. I went home last weekend to California for Alyssa's wedding...SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I was grateful to be one of her bridesmaids! I love Alyssa, and I will miss her, but I am so excited for her life!









7. I practically finished Web Design, and it is a huge relief...I am just chillin now:D

here is the link to my site...absorBeautybyanna.com

8. This kid is polluting my Facebook!:P I have a new love hate relationship with this boy...:P He loves me, and I hate him....;)

His name is Jason, and he "is the scum between my toes..."
Don't even get me started



So that is a quick update on my life!:D I have good friends and we have good times! 
And I am just sad to be missing out on the fam vacation at Lake Powell, but it is all good, because my friends are so fun!




No comments: