Dad
by Anna
DAD!
I love him...
he plays racquet ball at the gym...
DAD!
He is strong...
and he helps me when I am wrong...
DAD!
he is generous...
and I think he is flat out fabulous...
DAD!
He loves movies...
his dance moves are groovy(s);)lol...
DAD!
He is wise...
and very picky about his ties...
DAD!
He loves adventure...
and hates when mom moves furniture...
DAD!
He is speedy when he Drives...
but he is very cautious of other lives...
DAD!
He is very witty...
and I hope you enjoyed this little ditty.
Thank you! Thank you! That only took me a few minutes, if you couldn't already tell...hahaha.
Look at this cool dude!;)
These are some random pictures I found of Just Me and MY Dad...
Anyway, I love you Dad! Happy Fathers Day! I hope you got my letter. You really have been there every step of the way. I will always remember those little moments and fun memories. Thanks for all you do! Thanks for being you! I love you and miss you and I will see you SOON! Whoop Whoop!:D
One more thing about my dad...he likes to make movies! here is the movie we made as a fam over the break...I just put it together and it's not that great but the footage and filming was all dad and brad!:)
One more thing about my dad...he likes to make movies! here is the movie we made as a fam over the break...I just put it together and it's not that great but the footage and filming was all dad and brad!:)
P.S. People say we look alike, can you see the resemblance?




No comments:
Post a Comment