Monday, June 4, 2012

My Good Friend Jenny...from the block

So today is a very exciting day! It is JENNY'S 19th Birthday! Whoop Whoop! I met Jenny last fall and now we are good friends and roommates. Jenny lived in the most social room ever, or so I thought....well this semester I realized it was only a social room because she lived there. I remember the first time I met her, she was so nice and so confident, I wanted to be her friend. We got closer throughout the semester and now its like we have known each other forever!

So 19 things about Jenny....
1. SHE IS FROM THE LA AREA (really she is from South Pasadena)!!!!!!!! "Did you know that almost every movie on the planet was filmed in (Jenny's) neighborhood?!"
2. She has an amazing singing voice....she learned an original song in a day and a half and then performed it for our ward.
3. She makes some amazing cakes....including "Better than ***cake" WHAT? hahaha no, but really I know she made her friend's wedding cake.
4. She has a very contagious laugh, and if you know me, I don't know if you want to see us all together LOL
5. She is good at making friends... something I envy!
6. She likes to stay up ALL NIGHT!!! haha...makes it difficult to surprise her.

7. She loves music with a passion! She is always talking about these unique groups like Penatonics, Noteworthy etc.
8. OK JENNY!!! I'll admit it....she beat me at Just Dance by 5 points haha
9. She loves photography...and she is very photogenic.

10. She has a great sense of style.
11. She always has such a fun color on her nails
12. Jenny will never turn down something fun!
13. She presses the snooze button about 50 times every morning...LUCKY!
14. Jenny has been on a date with Zac Efron.....thanks to me;)
15. Jenny is very motherly sometimes. and I love it!
16. She is outgoing and social.
17. Jenny is a friend to everyone!
18. Jenny is the BEST!!!!
19. AND SHE IS 19 TODAY!!!!!!:D


LOVE YOU JENNY!!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING YOUR AMAZING SELF! haha

2 comments:

Debra said...

What a sweet friend you are to compliment Jen so kindly! Made my day to read it. Thanks for helping to make her b'day special. Gratefully, Mom O'Neil

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I learned some things ;) Love ya! Momma Dickson