Saturday, June 9, 2012

Can someone say PARTAY!!!

So it is Krista's Birthday this time. Where do I even begin. Krista brings so much fun and adventure to our lives. At least I feel like my life is 10 times more interesting when she is around.

I first met Krista about half way through fall semester. It was near Halloween because she was dressed up like a sack of flour. I will never forget a few weeks later, I was sitting in the Library when Krista pops out of nowhere ands says Hi Anna. I was shocked that she remembered my name...that's a rare thing with college students. LOL Anyway, now we are closer than ever. (she has even slept in my bed) BUT LETS NOT GO THERE. haha. All Krista wanted for her birthday was to go dance in the ice caves. So we went, but Courtney, Kazia, and I kind of chickened out because non of us knew what we were doing, and a group that was leaving seemed a little concerned for us without boys.So after going about 50 yards in we decided to go out and have a dance party right outside in this big cave opening whole thing. Yesterday we went to the Sandbar, Red Robin, the mall, and the ice caves. And the rest of today is going to be a big continuous party seeing as its Krista's actual birthday.

Krista is 19 today so here are some facts about her...
1. Krista loves music! Her playlist goes from Screamo to Opera. She is the best DJ in the car.
2. Krista doesn't care too much what people think, and I really admire that about her. She just does her own thing if its something she really wants to do.
3. Krista can DANCE! I mean, hello, we just danced at the ice caves.
(this is her on stage at a dance party)
 (the ice cave dance party)

4. Krista is from CLIFTON PARK, NEW YORK!...see Krista, I remembered the name of your town.;D
5. Krista LOVES ice cream! (even though she is kind of lactose intolerant)
6. Krista is really good at making friends.
7. Krista will just walk into your place at any hour of the night or day.

8. Krista loves to shop! She just got some really cute new shoes.
9. Krista has perfect skin, and I know we are all jealous of that.
10. Krista hates sand all over her.
11. Krista has the greatest conversations with her mom on the phone...we love listening to even just her side of the conversation.
12. Krista is very neat and clean.
13. Krista likes to pull pranks, and I have been on the other side of that.
14. Krista loves going to concerts, and I think that is so cool.
15. Krista likes younger boys haha we always get after her about that.
16. Krista is a HUGE Justin Bieber fan, and I love it!
17. Krista can tell you anything you want to know about any drug/medicine. LOL
18. Krista is awesome!!!!
19. AND KRISTA IS 19 TODAY!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!!!


No comments: