Thursday, October 22, 2009
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!! It has been over a year since I last posted!!!!!!!hahahaha...I was going to delete this blog, but my mom says it will be nice for when I will go to college!!! So I am going to keep it...I thought it would be nice if I wrote a new post!!!! SO I don't know what to say!!!! Well...I love this song!!! Evacuate the dance floor, I think its amazing. One night Angela and I were at the park trying to make Angie and Tiffany jealous (long story) and so we blasted this song and danced in the back of Angela's truck...hahahahaha, we are having so much fun with our licsence!!!! We were having so much fun until we got embarrassed because a lady walked by and gave us the wierdest look, So we ran inside the hills house screaming!!!hahahaha, you had to have been there...The End (True Story)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!!! ANNA YOU POSTED!!! Now I need to... :)
Post a Comment