Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mixed Feelings


This probably isn't my last post but... today was the last Saturday of the semester...well to party with my friends at least. Next Saturday is going to be all travel. Anyway, I can't believe the semester is over! I looked forward to college for years, and now I am somewhat experienced;) So much has happened to me this semester and I have grown a lot. I have made lots of friends. I have faced challenges. My testimony has been strengthened. Right now I am sitting here with my friends listening to Backstreet Boys and Justin Bieber...and I am sad that the semester is ending. Next week I am going to be wishing it would just end already. Thursday I will be sad that I am leaving my new friends, and Friday we will be partying it up one last time. Saturday I will be anticipating my own bed and my family...and A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! Then I will be waking up early Saturday morning to catch my shuttle to the Salt Lake City Airport. This whole last week I have been homesick, but once the weekend came, I was reminded of how much fun I have had. Well, until tonight when I lost a card game and how to poor a whole ice tray down my pants...let me tell you PAINFUL!!! :) last night we went to a school dance....SO FUN! today we made crepes, watched ELF, and played UNO while eating pumpkin cookies...RELAXING! (until the ice) But anyway, I will never forget this semester, the people, the laughter, the experiences, or the weather. BYU-I I will miss you, but I WILL BE BACK!!! I am so excited for next semester!:D but lets take it one step at a time... HOLLISTER I am comin HOME!



(pics to come)

3 comments:

iamhaellijo said...

Anna!! way to wrap the whole evening up into one big beautiful blog. i love it. i know how you feel i cant wait to go home and finally feel relaxed.. but im gonna miss you guys so much!!! we need to play more uno. it was fun :]

Annette said...

Awww, haha... I am so excited you are coming home! You are probably going to sleep for weeks! You didn't tell me it was a whole tray of ice, lol.

Anna Dickson said...

I am going to miss you too Haelli! And yes mom, it was a whole tray of ice, it took over a half an hr to melt, and even then it hadn't melted yet, so they let me take them out:)