I even had my camera on me! So there goes that idea...
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
College Freedom
I have really enjoyed the the college freedom these last few months. Soon, it will be suspended seeing as I am going home for Christmas and then don't go back to school till April. Don't worry mom I am excited to see you!:) Anyway, I am actually sitting in class right now as I type....WIERD right?! I couldn't do that in High school, well even if I could, I didn't have a laptop to do so. Well, I just thought I would blog, while my teacher passes out papers...JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT...because I CAN.;) But I have to give this post some meaning, so let me tell you...College freedom has taught me a lot about myself. Living in on my own has been an adventure and taught me to trust myself. I think it has also helped me to build up self confidence...do you like how I said "I think?" haha. College hasn't been all fun and laughter, it is definitely tough at times, and I have just learned that I can do more than I thought. One of my biggest challenges this semester was being the Home Evening "mom." Don't get me wrong, I love my "family," but it was really tough planning activities as well as lessons and treats every week on top of homework and projects. Last night was our last FHE meeting, and mom you're going to hate me because I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE!!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really! No more FHE? You have next week off? Wow, that will be nice! You are so great Anna. I'm so excited to hear all about every detail when you get home. And especially to hear your music in our home again. I loooovvvveee you!!!
Post a Comment