I have had a very overwhelming last week, but fun...it's all a part of the experience right?! It started with Studying for finals, then taking finals, packing and cleaning. Let me tell you, packing was the most stressful part. My stuff multiplied somehow over the semester. My cousin Steven helped me load a bunch of my stuff as well as 5 other girls' into a storage unit. Then my cousin Kyle came and took some of my stuff to drive home. Then I brought 3 huge suitcases with me. Oh, and I also mailed some stuff. YEAH! A LOT!
Well, the point of this post was to reminisce:) Last night my friends and I had one last adventure. It started at AppleBees with a huge group of people. That was an adventure in itself seeing as there were 11 of us squished into a minivan, AppleBees is the only restaurant in Rexburg, and it was graduation night. After that fun time we went back and hung out at Sam and Kazia's for a little while. Then we decided since it was our last night, we could break curfew. So we headed to Idaho Falls (30/40 min drive) around 12 to get some Denny's. Curfew is 1am BTW. We had our last squished car ride in Sam's car with the stereo blasting Black and Yellow, Super Bass, Last Friday Night, and Tell Me What You Want. (all sentimental songs for us) So People watching at Denny's was real fun, lol. I am pretty sure we were the only sober people there, lets just put it that way. When we finally realized that the people coming were getting worse, we decided to leave. When we got back to Rexburg we drove to the temple and took a picture. Then We had a sleepover. But we didn't sleep till 3:30 or 4. I woke up at 6 to get ready to leave and as soon as I was ready I went to say goodbye to all my new friends that I won't see till April. YES! I CRIED. That's nothing new.;) So I met up with the Hollister Gang and we took the shuttle to the Salt Lake City Airport, and now I am here....WAITING.
But its kind of fun:)
No comments:
Post a Comment