So, I have been really bad about blogging since I have been home...obviously. Though a lot has happened. At school, I learned a lot about myself and since I have been home I have learned a lot about how I used to be, or at least that's how I was feeling at first. When I first got home, there was all the excitement of seeing everyone again, and then there was Christmas and New Years. But after that, life got pretty boring. EXCEPT I have continued to grow up and life has continued, even though I was feeling like my life was on hold. Since I have been home, I have served on a Jury for a criminal case, I have become a member of the YSA ward, I was called as the linger longer "specialist?", I have been on a hang out "date?" I have put on a a huge very nice linger longer (with the help of my mom....thanks mom!) I have been going to institute and I recently went to a BYU basketball game in Santa Clara. When I look back on it all, I have had some good experiences. HOWEVER...I am still looking forward to going back to school, but guess what... its already less than 2 months away:D Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I am going to miss them, but I am so EXCITED!
I have recently decided to really make the most of my last couple months at home. SO I have been trying to make friends in the ward, which has been semi-successful. OF COURSE, I am kind of "Creeper-Crushing" on this guy that I just think is SO cute....but I am not good at pursuing or flirting. Which brings me to Valentines Day.
I love valentines day because everyone is in a loving mood....well almost everyone;) Anyway, this last valentines day I got to have dinner with a bunch of girls or rather young single women. It was really fun. I came home and wrote about it in my smash journal (which is the cause of my being a lazy blogger)

It reads: This Valentines Day (Feb.14, 2012) I learned a new name for the Holiday: S.A.D Day (Single Awareness Day) and yes it is meant to spell SAD. Well I say "WHAT IS THAT?!" I love Valentines Day! No I have never had a boyfriend, I am still VL (virgin lips) and I have always loved valentines day. It's just a cute day and most people are happy. The only valentines I have ever had are my parents....and Sam Smith when he was like 10 and I was 13. LOL Lately people are always asking me if I have a boyfriend and of course the follow up question is "why not?"...my answer: "I haven't met anyone yet...?" I am only 18 People! But then I start thinking about it and I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend.....BUT boys are stupid and I can't do anything about it (unless I break all "anna" rules and flirt up a storm) This brings me to my feminist ways. I have always been about "girl power." I was just laughing about this with my mom the other day. But I still LOVE it when guys are gentlemen. Who knows maybe next valentines day I will have a special someone....
SO TODAY:D
my friends and I all had the day off of work so we had a picnic in Angela's backyard with some yummy Brazilian Limeade:) I love my girls....we planned our futures together and talked about marriage as always;)
3 comments:
Ahhh!! I'm glad you feel the same way about Valentine's Day as me, and that was so fun!! We'll have to have lots of picnics in the future! :)
It's so good to have you home! I love you always and forever!!!
OH FOR SURE ANGELA!:D life is good...LOVE you too mom.
Post a Comment