This note says:
"February 9, 2010...Tuesday at 10pm....Kayla, please turn off the light! This lovely note that I am writing to you now will soon be terminated! (by my gum that is not sticking to my teeth because I got my braces off today) Please go to bed! I need sleep! We have a big day tomorrow....now goodnight! <3 Anna P.S. In 10 seconds my gum will be awaiting this beautiful note! .....I decided you should save this note! hahaha"- and then there is an arrow pointing to, yes, my gum!
Yes, I can be weird and hyper at night...well anytime actually, but it's magnified at night. Also I love that my sister actually saved the note. She will give me the look sometimes, well quite often actually. The look that says, "really?! we are related? and you are supposed to be more mature than me?!" I actually love that look because that means I am doing my job as the big sister.;) Kayla has always been the quiet one. She lets me talk my mouth off and every once in a while I catch her giggling at me. I love that....
She never wants to do anything I do, and she always hates the way I do her hair...BUT, she's a good sport and you just GOTTA LOVE HER!
...and she is going to hate me for posting these;)
But I know how to make her laugh!:D
I LOVE YOU KAYLA!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment