(REUNITED!!!)
Church? Last Sunday I was asked to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher...shh I haven't officially been called over the pulpit yet;). Anyway that is the one calling I didn't want. For one thing, I HATE public speaking and for another thing, I am not good with scriptures. There are going to be so many RMs that just think they know everything LOL but hopefully they will talk a lot so I won't have to. ;) I am just glad its the Book of Mormon and not the Old Testament or anything. But I have to admit, as nervous as I am for this calling, I feel like it is an answer to my prayers....just maybe not the answer I was looking for.
School? Its going to be a tough semester. I am in a web design class, and most the words my teacher has used in my last two classes have just gone over my head. My Math and English classes are going to be a lot of extra work, but not too hard. Book of Mormon, I really like my teacher, though I have only had that class once so far. And then there is Floral Design. Sounds like a fun relaxing class right? NO. It will be nice in the fact that it will be a break for my left brain, but it is going to be full of hard work! I really like all my teachers though, and for the first time in i don't know how many years I have more female professors than male. Which doesn't mean anything, it might just be a nice change. Sometimes I think I learn better from female teachers because we think the same. But there are other times where I do prefer a male teacher. SO yes! this is going to be a tough semester but I am excited for the satisfactory feeling that comes with hard work.
Play? Boys? Those two seem to go hand in hand. I have already had SO many good laughs with my friends. It's so fun to be together again. We stay up so late just laughing, and half the time, we don't even know why. The other night we sat in our boat (2 couches pushed together) and ate popcorn and just talked and laughed...I had the best chubaca impression. LOL ANYWAY, two nights ago we went for a drive and put the car in neutral on a big hill, that was fun and scary (we did it last semester but I wasn't driving that time). Last night we went looking for boys. But first we went to walmart and bought some Martinelli's in case we ended up watching a movie, because boys can be lame. BUT! We had success! Jenny, Kazia, Dawn and I went to meet an apartment of boys that Dawn knew. They were all super nice and really cute! :D Kazia exchanged numbers...of course:) Boys seem to be drawn to her, and I can see why! :) So after that we all went back to our place to share our Martinelli's before curfew. And that is a super short version of all the fun we have already had. BUT it is now the weekend and who knows what is awaiting me. The only stinky part is that both Courtney and Jenny are gone for the weekend. BUT that won't stop us! Kazia and I are going to go to a dance party tonight, and I am going to hang with Dawn too!
Basically, I am just glad to be back!

No comments:
Post a Comment