
Our Favorite place to sit and say hi to people:)

Just before the sweatiest night of our lives at a dance club

I met up with Angela and Bonnie! we haven't changed much;)

Ok so maybe I haven't really matured...

Black Light Dance Party

"Kids, it's time to stawt the activities!"


A really intense part of a movie we were watching!


Outside dance party on a random school night:D
you've gotta love college

Just after we crashed the black and white private Birthday Party wearing neon:P



KIWI LOCO....YUM!!!!


Sammy's Block Party

We love cookie...dough!!!


The Hollister gang! <3
2 comments:
Good times Anna! Love it! And that picture of you three eating cookie dough, almost looks like you and Courtney are a reflection of eachother in a mirror. Thank goodness for friends who take pictures, huh. Where's your camera? Love you sweet heart! Mom
hahahaha....well I finally got my pictures off, using Courtney's chord, but now I have yet to charge it:/ I keep forgetting! But hopefully next time I post it will be my pictures:)
Post a Comment