So lets face it! When we go off to college, we don't really leave everyone behind. Or at least me and all my stuff didn't...
Every time I climb into bed or do the dishes, I think of my amazing cousin Cecily who made me this cute pillow and took me shopping at IKEA to get cool must have gadgets, such as this scrub brush.
Every time I look in the mirror, I think of my mom who wanted me to take pictures of each of my outfits.
Every time I go to the cupboard to make PB&J I think of my awesome cousin Hannah, who told me she pretty much lives on PB&J at college.
Every time I sit down at my desk I see this, and think of my fun family and cute neighbor girls, Kamryn and Berlin.
When ever I eat and use these dishes I think of my crazy cousins Becca and Alyssa and my Aunt Tammy.
Whenever I see this mug, I think of my fellow smiley face gang members.
ALRIGHT! I am starting to wonder if Sister Eggers meant for this to be a reminder that I haven't gone on a date yet...but there is always my boyfriend, Sweet Talkin Ken:)
And yes, every time I go in my room I see my roommates unicorns....Ashlyn Russell!
Now for some videos....
We watched "One Day More" in my art and propaganda class which made me think of my cute cousins and Aunt and Uncle....
Anyway, these are just some of the many people that I think of everyday! I love you and miss you all! Just wanted you to know I'm THINKING OF YOU!
5 comments:
There you go...making me cry again! We think of you all the time too. We kept our same seats at the table and it's just weird setting only 5 places. And did Kayla text you last night? We were driving home from YW and Men in Black came on. I hear Kayla chuckle and say, Anna loves this song. Precious girl. We love and miss you too!!! Thanks for being awesome :D
The pink unicorns cracked me up! I saw them when we moved you in but didn't realize they were unicorns, LOL. Ok, I'm going to go watch the link now.
yes Kayla did text me:)
And yes, I really do think of Ashlyn pretty much every time I walk into my room. lol
Miss your beautiful face Anna! But so very happy you are loving college life! It's a wonderful time that you'll reflect upon often:-)
AW! Thanks Caroline! I miss seeing you all too, but yes, I am loving College life!:)
Post a Comment