Friday, October 7, 2011

Ba...I mean MAD Skill;)

When signing up for classes, I decided to take Statistics while it was still fresh in my mind from last year...but then I got my AP results and found out that I PASSED! So I dropped my stats class which meant I needed to add 3 more credits to my schedule in order to keep my scholarship. SO, I decided to take a 2 credit Guitar class and a 1 credit Organ class. I am loving them both! My Guitar teacher is just awesome! I love listening to him, he is 86 years old and still young!;) He is AMAZING at the guitar too! He said it took him 40 years to figure out the style he plays, from what I understand, he invented it and is now teaching it to us. I will be playing like him at the end of the semester according to what he says1:D I can't wait. My Organ teachers are also funny, but in a different way...VERY DRAMATIC! Well, I am loving learning...and my organ teacher says I am doing REALLY well for a beginner. To tell you the truth, I have never even touched an organ before now. Anyway, just thought I would rant about how I love music....and then show y0u some of my MAD skill!;)
Me at the organ:)...since my video doesn't really show my face;)



So this looks funny, cause I used photo booth which mirrors my image. (and don't judge too harshly...i'm still learning this song, and I have only had 2 lessons so far)

2 comments:

Annette said...

You are doing really well Anna! I love the videos! How fun. I love that you love music. We have missed your mad skills in our house. But Brad and Corey are catching up ;) Post some guitar video soon too, k?

Anna Dickson said...

I was going to but I want to get even better at that first.;) Im in the middle of learning a song right now.