Thursday, October 13, 2011
What to do.....
Well! It's Thursday evening, I have all my homework done, and my friends are in Utah for a concert...what to do. BLOG! However nothing too exciting is going on....obviously! GOOD NEWS?! I am going to a MASQUERADE tomorrow! I was hoping for one because I brought my awesome mask. So when I found out, I called my mom right away and asked her to mail me the Prom dress, I just got it yesterday along with a cute little Halloween Jar full of some of my favorite goodies as well as a cute little journal. Anyway, that will probably be the highlight of my weekend as well as.... I AM GOING ON A DATE! ;) So, I have been planning on going to this Organ Concert...Paul Jacobs (the best organist in the world). And I have been telling people they should come with me. So Sam and I were planning on going, but then our friend Preston asked her to go on a date with him to this organ concert. So she told him what's up and suggested that we make it a double. So apparently I am going with my frisbee teammate Tyler. Sam was like "he's got your ticket and we are going to dinner before or after..." So now I need to give my ticket away;) shh...It will be fun! I will post pictures and tell about my happening weekend after. OH and most importantly! I have made plans to hang out with Angela! OH HOW I MISS HER! can you believe we live closer to each other now than we did in Hollister and we rarely see each other. Well we have been going to devotional together the past 2 weeks...but that's it. THOUGH...she is a bit occupied right now;) WOOHOO!!!! You go girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun Anna! All of it. Can't wait to see pictures of the masquerade :)
Post a Comment