Thursday, October 20, 2011

COOKIES are always the answer!

YES! The rumors are true....here at BYUI, all you have to do is make cookies!;) All summer, I was told many things, some would include:

1. Anna DON'T get married! (usually mom was saying that)
2. Anna, I give you 8 months and you'll be married!
3. Anna, I expect you to be making cookies for those boys and having them over...
4. Anna, DON'T make cookies for those desperate boys!
5. Anna, don't turn into a nerd...(the last thing papa told me before I left) :)
6. Anna, I better get a text when you lose your VL membership!
7. Anna...BOYS BOYS BOYS ;)
8.Anna make cookies for the boys!
9. Anna, don't be makin those boys cookies!
10. Anna, don't listen to sister eggers;) (mom...about the boys) lol
11.Anna, LIVE AND BREATH by rateyourprofessor.com
12. Anna, form your own opinion of the professors
13. Anna, don't go to the Haunted Mill (I WONT)
14. Anna make cookies
15. Anna don't make cookies!
and a whole lot more! hahaha...I never realized what an issue cookies could be!

Anyway, to go back to the whole cookie making thing...it really is the answer to everything! I'm sorry but since I got advice from both sides of every issue, I had to pick one!
I'm bored...MAKE COOKIES!
I'm sick of HW...MAKE COOKIES!
Im feeling like getting people together...MAKE COOKIES!
I need friends...MAKE COOKIES!
I want to make some guy friends...MAKE SOME COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

So my friends and I have put this to the test plenty of times! well...ok like 2 or three times, BUT it always works! Last night remade a big double batch of cookies and walked around the guys dorms, just knocking on doors asking if they wanted some cookies. It was really funny watching there faces go from confused and almost bugged that someone was knocking on the door, to a big smile. :) they would stand there wondering why the heck we were at the door until we would ask if they would like some cookies and their faces would light up and they would say "yes! I'm starving" lol. It was fun just talking to a bunch of people. We probably didn't make friends that will always hang out with us, but we did socialize, and it was fun! Some guys even offered to make us dinner, if they could use one of our kitchens. I think they are going to Courtney's this Sunday...too bad I'M GOING TO BE IN PROVO!!! :D (That's a preview to the next post!;) Anyway, so if you're ever in any sort of dilemma.......COOKIES are always the ANSWER!

...in fact we just got some bad news that they have to rearrange the beds in one of our rooms because it's a fir hazard. They are going to make a bunk bed, stack dressers and line the desks up :P and so now that everyone is bugged....IM GOING TO MAKE THEM ALL SOME COOKIES! :D


(yes this is pic is old...but we forgot to take pictures last night...this was one of the times that we made some boys cookies though!)

P.S. to those of you who DON'T want me making cookies, cause you DON'T want me to get married so soon.....DON'T WORRY!!! You can tell from my last posts that the boy department in my life is SLOW! ;)

2 comments:

Annette said...

Hahaha! You're so adorable. I laughed so hard at Papa's last comment to you :) I love that guy!

And aren't you so glad to be on your own, forming your own opinions. I think you got enough advice before you left to last a lifetime!

Have fun in Provo!!!!

Anna Dickson said...

haha, I know! I love papa! <3