Most fashion lines are always asking themselves "what's next"...well in Anna's Fabulous Fashion Line, this is next....;)

So...neither of these are great pics:/

Last Christmas I begged for this hat. I thought it would be perfect for the Idaho weather. I have been staring at this hat in my drawer for almost year and haven't been able to wear it. Part of me was a little self conscious...don't ask why, I know I SHOULDN'T care what people think...but in our small partially gangster partially hick town of Hollister, I thought it would never fly. ANYWAY, I finally got to wear it today. I saw a girl wearing one yesterday and thought "that's super cute...WAIT! I have one of those!" SO...today I wore it! :D....and I got many compliments. It actually kept my head the perfect temperature too.
"So, what's next?" you ask.....

I'm thinkin Idaho needs a taste of Hollister!;)
No comments:
Post a Comment